Monday, April 27, 2009

Music Monday: Son of Svengooli







I am bursting with pride for my hometown right now. Son of Svengooli, like the garbage statue, and the car kabob are all Berwyn originals, so imagine the luck when I happened to find this on YouTube.


For those not from the Chicagoland area, Son of Svengooli hosted a show on one of those channels that doesn't come in very well, which featured horror movies. A hometown hero, kids dressed up like him at Halloween.


Knowing that this is the sort of thing I watched growing up, will probably explain a lot for my friends.

2 comments:

tut-tut said...

I'll say it explains a lot . . what's a garbage statue. And why are you spending time searching YouTube for Son of Svengooli?? How's the new furniture?

Brian Miller said...

need a picture of the garbage statue! intrigued.