A restaurant in Japan has added two monkeys to its wait staff. What do you think would be the biggest problem with having monkeys as waiters in a restaurant?
1) The repeated mysterious disappearance of the bananas from the Bananas Foster.
2) Staffing shortages during the Discovery Channel's Primate Week.
3) Cold entrees due to arriving at the table from the kitchen via the rafters.
Which would be the biggest plus with this concept?
1) Could probably get away with using a few shiny buttons for a tip.
2) They won't arrive to work tired because they were up late watching the Colbert Report.
3) Don't have to worry about your husband flirting with them.