Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show

Sprint just added several new TV channels to Sprint TV, available on my Q phone. I can now watch Comedy Central and CNN on a television screen the size of an ice cube! Isn't that great? I spent several hours last night checking out the new shows I will now be able to watch while sitting in traffic, or while wearing that paper napkin at the gynecologists office, waiting for the doctor to come into the room. My favorite by far is the Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show. I watched every episode available and am still giggling about Lick Poop. Then there is the Unicow..... which is not sounding funny to those of you who have not seen it I am guessing.

Well just watch. Let me know what you think.





2 comments:

Kiva said...

I looooooooove it, Lick Poop, global worming, and all.

DineometerDeb said...

Thank you Kiva! You apparently have good taste.